Re: [NTLK] Apple pen

From: Richard Kilpatrick (dmc12_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 02:16:35 PDT

On 19 Apr 2004, at 08:24, Robert Benschop wrote:

> And to bring this back on-topic, there are Newton watches as well. I
> gave mine away because I'm a user, not a collector...

Eeep. I'm both. If anyone has a Newton watch...

I'm trawling eBay in the hope of finding an Apple Swatch to go with my
80s suit...

Richard (uses a Motorola International 3300 because whilst it is GSM,
it looks just like the DynaTAC 8800X, a real 1980s brick).

--
Tasty Other - Because Far Too Much in Life Makes Sense
Music for download - coming soon (RIP MP3.com)