Re: [NTLK] Newton Book or Newton Paperback, which is better

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 15:59:32 PDT

One other thing that should be mentioned is that Newton Book format
remembers where you left off (and you can even place up to 6 seperate
bookmarks in addtion to where you were last). With Paperback format, it
does not remember after a reset. Nor does it have any kind of bookmarking
feature.

This is the one reason I never use the Paperback format. I like to open my
book and continue where I left off.....not go hunting for it.

-Dan