Re: [NTLK] Spare MP 2100 has a cracked "glass" screen surface Options?"

From: Richard Clark (mawgadog_at_tin.it)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 12:55:23 PDT

On 20 Apr 2004, at 9:43 PM, MKow1234_at_aol.com wrote:

> If you're on this talk list, you probably already have a Newton.
> Besides, if
> you're Newtontalk list member, you're already my friend! ;o)

:) well not a 2100 at least not yet LOL I bought the Newton when it
first came out it was the OMP and it was stolen from me about 3 months
later i never had the money to replace the damn thing. About a month
ago i was digging through old stuff and came across the parts that were
left over from mine and the Newton bug bit me so i was off to ebay and
am now the proud owner of a MP120 and waiting patiently for a MP130
that a really great person on this list is preparing for me. Now that
i'm infected i think i must have a 2100 also just need to find one
cheeeap, but i don't think i will carry that one around with me because
as far as i understand it is much bigger than the 1xx series (well
actually i don't really know because i have never actually seen one) .