Re: [NTLK] Spare MP 2100 has a cracked "glass" screen surface Options?"

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 14:52:27 PDT

On Apr 20, 2004, at 12:55 PM, Richard Clark wrote:

> Now that
> i'm infected i think i must have a 2100 also just need to find one
> cheeeap, but i don't think i will carry that one around with me because
> as far as i understand it is much bigger than the 1xx series (well
> actually i don't really know because i have never actually seen one) .

Only slightly bigger, but enough to make the difference in many cases.

My MP120 was definitely pocketable for me, in the rear pocket of many
pants (careful!) and certainly in coat pockets (shop with the newton in
hand..)

The 2100 doesn't really seem to work that way for me. Part of this is
my feeling that the MP120 was more durable.

Marty