Re: [NTLK] EZShow Drivers

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 14:32:02 PDT

On 21-apr-04, at 18:04, Goodwin, Greg wrote:
> Was there a more elaborate driver for the EZShow cards, or was the
> exploded view only possible on the EZ2TV card?

There's different software (don't remember the name right now and the
hard drive which has it is off-line right now) but just one driver
AFAIK.
Though you make me hesitate since I don't have the exploded view and
would love to have this, so if somebody else has this I would love to
have it as well, don't think it's on Unna.
BTW, I have the EZ2TV card...

Robert Benschop