Re: [NTLK] Newton Book or Newton Paperback, which is better

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 15:41:14 PDT

I am currently reading a book called Hacker Crackdown on an MP2100. It
looks like it was put together using Paperback. A tap on the dot next to
the up and down arrows at the bottom right of the screen provides a list of
chapter headings. Is this not the way it implements a table of contents?

Cheers

Tony Kan
Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]

On the down side, Paperbacks are mostly pretty artless documents (which
sometimes appalls me - somebody put years of their lives into a book, so why
not treat the book with some respect - but that's just my personal
bibliomanic
itch, I guess), they have no table of contents, no links, no illustrations,
no
bookmarks, after a reset Paperbacks forget where you stopped reading...

[snip]