Re: [NTLK] Purchases in Germany

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 16:35:29 PDT

> It's amazing how many of the sellers will only post to within
> their own country!

Well, that goes for every country I think. I would buy much more
abroad if this wasn't so. I'm of course aware of Mark's service,
but there are these deals that aren't tempting enough to cause
others any additional work.

> But Mark Ross of NuShield provides (as a service to
> NewtonTalk members) forwarding of 'US only' items.
> A great guy with a great service to the community!

Well, if you ever need to buy in Germany and the seller won't
send your way, let me know. You wouldn't be the first for whom
I have done what Mark does, only in reverse direction ;-)
I'd even be willing to check your purchase at no charge, just
in case it happens to be DOA. Will be a lot less hassle for
you...

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de