Re: [NTLK] Dead eMate (wrong power adapter used)

From: K. J. Hallenius III (iluvatar_at_fusemail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 21:18:07 PDT

Frank,

I appreciate so much your excellent explanation and guidance! I popped the
eMate open the other day (following your excellent online instructions)
and had a look about, and know exactly which fuse you're describing. I
shall have the chance to get inside again later this week, and will test
the fuse while praying to Sir Isaac himself that it's the simple fix
you've explained. If it's not, I'll certainly take advantage of your offer
of assistance.

Thanks again, you're a handy guide!

-Ken