Re: [NTLK] Silverware still around?

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 21:22:49 PDT

Hi Rod
  I was in the same position as you a year ago. I had the previous
owners registration number. I emailed Silverware and offered what I
felt was a fair price for a transfer and upgrade, they accepted my
offer and sent me a registration code. I believe that I paid $45.00US
and feel that it is worth it.
Try <sales_at_silverware.com>
Woody