Re: [NTLK] My Newton progress

From: Ian Stanley (ianstanley_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 04:35:37 PDT

I have a large collection of newts from the humble omp to the 2100 and
have never had a crash yet.

the only other PDA that was that reliable was my psion 5.

Every palm I have had has crashed regular and from the palm tungsten
onwards each time I upgraded
the palm made my SD cards fail permanently - my last palm a tungsten T3
trashed two 256mb SD cards
- I finally returned back to my trusty newt and sold the T3