Re: [NTLK] About the list (was: [ANN] TON vacation)

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 05:36:46 PDT

That's the way I took it, Robert -- as constructive commentary. Having been
somewhat new to the list (a Newton user since -- when did the original come
out, '96? -- but only on the list for a year or so), I have always
appreciated the Newton chatter, but also the fact that off topic posts were
generally labeled OT. Thanks so much to the folks that have been on the list
much longer than I --- and probably have answered the same question
countless times!

--
Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN