[NTLK] Intelligent Newton Magazine

From: Chuck England III (cengland10_at_cox.net)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 01:30:16 PDT

Anyone remember IN Magazine? Shortly after I got my OMP I subscribed to it.
 As far as I know it was the only Newton Specific magazine published. If I
 remember correctly my OMP came with a Coupon for IN magazine, but I'm not
 sure.

I have the Premier issue and the May/Jun 94, Jul/Aug 94, Sept/Oct 94 and the
 Nov/Dec 94 issues

Does any one know if there were any other issues printed? And what happened
to the publishers?

I just got a MP 2000 recently and am getting back in to the Newton, I have
 a "thing" for old computers, as soon as I finish writing this I'm going
 back to my game of THEXDER on my Commodore Amiga 3000 Tower. BTW it sure
 was a lot easier getting the Newton on the web than than it has been
 trying to get the Amiga to connect to my router :)

Chuck E.