Re: [NTLK] My Newton progress

From: Richard Kilpatrick (dmc12_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 01:25:33 PDT

On 28 Apr 2004, at 08:12, Robert Benschop wrote:

> Apparently GPS manages to throw lots of -10061 errors so the
> combination with a 2100 isn't that great.
> As I said before, this is all hearsay...

Yes, but useful hearsay. I guess it's the same issue as you mentioned
before about freezing apps.

Some things about the 2100 confuse me, especially the memory
limitations, because the SA is a 32-bit CPU and can surely handle more
RAM. Still, 12Mb (what is the true max, about 24Mb of addressable
space?) is probably more than enough. Newton RAM confuses me
completely.

Richard

--
Tasty Other - Because Far Too Much in Life Makes Sense
Music for download - coming soon (RIP MP3.com)