[NTLK] Mad Max Streaming Audio help

From: Chuck England III (cengland10_at_cox.net)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 02:09:54 PDT

I tried to get Mad Max working with radiofreenewton tonight, but I could not
 seem to get any sound out of the newtons speaker. I loaded Mad Max and the
 MP3 Codec, and the Nhttplib 3.4.1

When I type in the URL for radiofreenewton My lucent WiFi card conects and
 the application looks like it is downloading streaming data and the
Send/Receive light on the WaveLan card blinks like mad but no sound ever
comes out.

I have an MP 2000, all packages except NIE 2.0 the WaveLan drivers and the
 files for Mad max have been frozen to make more room.

Any Ideas why I'm not getting sound?

And yes the volume is turned up.

And I tested the site by going there with iTunes on my Mac
 and it worked just fine

Thanks

Chuck E.