[NTLK] 128 MB ATA Flash card for sale.

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 07:07:05 PDT

Hello,

Before I sign off the list, again, I wanted to offer something for
sale. I have a brand new PCMCIA 128 Megabyte ATA Flash memory card for
sale. It works with Paul Guyot's driver (not included), and reports
decent read and write speeds.

This is available primarily to UK or European users, but I am willing
to post anywhere as long as the buyer is willing to pay for insured
postage to where they are.

Please make any reasonable offers to me directly because I will be
unsubscribing after this post. If you need further details then you can
see a picture of it here, www.thisiswhatwedo.com/atacard.jpg

The first offer which is reasonable secures the card, I can accept,
cash (Euros and Sterling), cheques, PayPal but there may an additional
small charge.

All the best,

Anil.