Re: [NTLK] Famous Signature Captured!

From: Jim Cheal (jimcheal_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 07:10:05 PDT

Paul,

That's a great idea for getting a signature!! Although I've never been
into getting "famous" people's autograph, it's a "bitch'en" idea for
those who are into that!! Another great use for the Newton that,
frankly, I've never seen discussed or heard about! Just think, if we
see more and more people asking for celeb's autographs on their Newtons
on TV!
Keep it Green peeps!

Jim
On Apr 29, 2004, at 9:51 AM, NewtonMP - Paul Curtis wrote:

> Last night while home interviewing for a job, I was out with my mother
> and
> step-father for dinner and then to get ice-cream. While packing in my
> 60
> carbs of dessert, in walks Alan Anderson #15 from the Michigan State
> Spartans! And like any good devoted Newtonian, I had my MP2100 (2)
> with me
> and whipped it out for his signature!
> I understand for some of you this might not qualify as "famous" but in
> my
> circle of the world this is a great treasure!
>
> Regards,
>
> Paul Curtis
> MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP 2100
> www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
> Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans
>

> --
> inquiries
> http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/

Jim Cheal