Re: [NTLK] Why not maximize your Newton experience?

From: Nowhere Man (nowhereman77_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 09:07:57 PDT

I own all 4 form factors of Newton, and my favorite looking model, by far, is the original. If NOS 1.x were more capable of being synced with OS X, the OMP would be my daily driver. But instead, I carry a 130 back and forth to work. It doesn't drain batteries nearly as fast as the 2100 and I really don't need the added functionality of a 2100 for my daily tasks. And the 130 _is_ much easier to take grocery shopping with me ;-)

--
-- Nowhere Man
-- nowhereman77_at_mac.com