Re: [NTLK] The ultimate PC-Card for NOS 2.1/NIE 2.0 devices?

From: Brian Uhreen (buhreen_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 09:16:30 PDT

HARDWARE SPECIFICATIONS

Card Type:
        Extended Type II PCMCIA compliant to specification version 2.1;
16-bit PCMCIA Interface
        3.3V card (A 5 V intolerant keying of the PC Card will be applied.)

External interfaces: miniature external GPRS antenna connection, status LED
per each

SIM card interface: low profile, 6 contact connector on topside of card,
supporting plug-in 3V and 1.8V 2.5G SIM cards

Environmental operating temperature: 0 to +55 ºC