[NTLK] Returned mail

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 18:11:01 PDT

> Frank,
> I come on the list for letting you know I can't
> answer your question (lines on screen): my email
> is returned to me! A problem ? (I've tried on your
> website, but it's the same...)

The people whose form mailer I'm using for mails from
pda-soft have decided to charge for their service.
After four years of reliable free service I don't have
a problem with that and will gladly pay, but it'll take
some time until things are back to normal. Until then
you can reach me through the address this mail comes
from.

Cheers

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de