[NTLK] help connecting newton 2100 to xp

From: Peter Schindler (pete_schindler_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 07:28:50 PDT

Would anyone mind guiding me through getting my XP computer talking to my
Newton 2100? I have NCU and Slowdown installed, but the computer keeps
dropping the connection when I try and transfer files either in or out.
Please add me to you MSN Messsenger pete_schindler_at_hotmail.com if you're
willing to help! I appreciate it in advance,

Peter

to offer.
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglinesing all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.