[NTLK] NewtonPress

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 05:15:49 PDT

Dan,
I mistakenly posted that I was converting eBooks to MP landscape mode (I
meant portrait mode). As far as inserting page breaks within NewtonPress, I have
fiound that the program will crash if I attempt to insert more than two page
breaks in the document. I think the page break function fights with the
hyperlink TOC function for available memory resources.

Matt K.

"Well I should probably mention that you might want to use the MP20002up
format. That format is unique in that it can full screen in landscape,
yet because it is really 2 pages being displayed at the same time when
you go to portate mode the formatting does not change. You just see the
one page. If you want to keep formating without "orphan" pages this is
the format to use. And it will be viewable on both a 1x0, 2x00 and
emate. It is not perfect on a 1x0 (the go to page dialouge pop up is
not rendered properly), but it does work.

Bookmaker by default is Classic format. Which does work fine on all
Newts (yes even the emate). "