Re: [NTLK] NewtSync Dates question...

From: Dan Mills (vthunder_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 12:08:34 PDT

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:54:48 -0400, Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com> wrote:

> If I remember right Trashpak will delete soups but not let you edit
> individual entires. Although it has been a long time since I used that
> app and perhaps there are more versions than the one I am thinking of (I
> use Soup Kitchen myself).

I just checked. I'm no expert in the Newton's software layout, but if
I understand it right, Trashpak can delete packages and soups, as well
as entries in the system soup and the directory.

In my case, I needed to delete an entry in the system soup, so this
was sufficient. The advantage over a full-blown soup editor (I don't
know how Soup Kitchen is, I am basing this on the only one I've tried,
Ragout) is that it's much, much simpler.

-Dan