[NTLK] Store is open.

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 10:39:43 PDT

http://mrpcbman.tripod.com <http://mrpcbman.tripod.com/>

will be back some time tonight. (gotta remember how to use FP2000 :( )

I have SER-001's and EM-300's to tempt you with.

For the newbies:

The SER-001 is an alternative method of connecting to the regular serial port on the 2x00 series.

It is a small board that fits internally and removes the need to use a dongle for this function.

It is FAR SUPERIOR to other RIP-OFFS that are available on ebay from time to time.

Note: I am NOT referring to J&K sales. They legitimately re-sell my product.

The EM-300 is a memory upgrade for the eMate. It expands the DRAM & FLASH to 4MB.

I accept paypal, MO's or personal checks.

Other Newton projects are on the horizon. Once I get settled in my new house I will be working on them.

Regards,

PCBman