Re: [NTLK] SER-001 Board

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 10:48:29 PDT

Hi Seanm I just had the experience of opening the Newton 2100. I was
only replacing the German ROM board with a US ROM board. I can tell you
it was NOT easy removing the back off, you have to be very careful and
very patient. It took me a few hours.

I didn't go beyond that so I can't tell about getting in deeper then
that.

My two cents.

Alex