Re: [NTLK] Powerbook and Newton

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 10:12:21 PDT

The pismo does have a fan - but in my experience with a gf's 500mhz g3
(stock) pismo it rarely ran (if left running in a backpack or on a
surface like a bed comforter it might). I have no direct experience
with a g4 upgraded pismo, but I would expect the fan usage to go up
with a hotter processor - which the g4 upgrade might be.

J. Tyler Nichols