Re: [NTLK] Powerbook and Newton

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 20:31:20 PDT

Just a quick note - I personally use a Powerbook g3 (aka 'Kanga' or
PB3500 - this is before wallstreet) which is essentially the 3400 with
a slightly better graphics chip, and a 250mhz g3. Somewhat difficult
to find. The 250mhz and slightly better system bus (50mhz) means that
it's faster than the wall street books, but retains a serial port.
Downside is that it can't be upgraded to a better processor.

J Tyler Nichols