Re: [NTLK] Siemens Newton Phone

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 00:09:40 PDT

On Aug 23, 2004, at 5:02 PM, Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail wrote:

> Here is the translation, albeit a poor one.
>
> "Here, windfall acts for collectors newton with built in palmtop )
> combine 100 Newton. By siemens signed. Palmtop is proficient <
> Self-service store > I connected - zasilacz and it acts . There is in
> kit rysik and it will suffice (will enough) modem after right part for
> start-up optional ( ) palmtopa zasilacz 7V/750mA. I did not test whole
> array."

Let me try an on-the-fly translation: :-)

first the Polish (so I can see)
> Oto gratka dla kolekcjonerów Newton'a :) Kombajn z wbudowanym
> palmtopem Newton 100. Sygnowany przez Siemensa.
>
> Sam palmtop jest sprawny - podłączałem swój zasilacz i działa. W
> komplecie jest rysik oraz modem (po prawej stronie)
>
> Do uruchomienia palmtopa wystarczy dowolny zasilacz 7V/750mA.

> Całego zestawu nie testowałem.

Here's a find for Newton collectors. A combination phone with a
built-in Newton 100, with the Siemen's name on it. (interpretation, not
translation)

  The Newton itself is in working order--I connected its power supply
and it works. In the kit is the stylus as well as the modem (on the
right side).

To get the Newton working, all you need is to plug in any power supply
of 7V/750mA.

I did not test the phone with the newton (again, an interpretation, not
a translation)
====

I don't know if that helps anybody or not, but there it is. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland