[NTLK] Newton conference

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 17:20:05 PDT

I have been hoping to attend the conference and have been excited to
hear of the programs and the "interesting" hints about new software to
be revealed...

Unfortunately due to health problems, I am not going to be able to make
it (DRAT!).

I would like to know what is the best way for me as a non-attending
person to support the event and get whatever material is going to be
distributed (DVD, papers, etc).

Thanks to all who have worked so hard for this (Nicholas and Paul
especially), and hopefully I will be strong enough to attend next year!

Marty