Re: [NTLK] Cases

From: Matthew Atkinson (matkinsonmp2k_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 18:03:18 PDT

Hi Listers,

On the subject of cases, I bought a notebook-sized mini briefcase from Walmart for $15. It fits my mp2k, power supply, palm stowaway keyboard, assorted dongles, connecting cables (serial, ethernet, phone, crossover enet), cards (ethernet and modem), Newton stand, and my other assorted krap. There's still some room on the inside to carry other things. It's got a three-ring binder inside so I can keep paper in it and an outside handle so I can carry it like a briefcase.
I wanted something this size so I could carry papers in it without having to fold them. This thing is pretty handy, and it's not too big and bulky, but it can carry all my Newt related stuff. I had a Calise case for my mp130, but it didn't have a handle and I couldn't carry papers in it without folding them (or really anything else at all).
Just thought I'd pass it on.

Matthew