[NTLK] Help needed with a LINKSYS WPC11 v.4 and eMate

From: Jonathan Weston (jonathan_at_softselection.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 15:30:41 PDT

Hi,
I am having problems getting a Linksys WPC11 v.4 card to work with my eMate.
I have installed the NIE 2.0 pkg / LucentWaveLAN.pkg / LanternPatch-v1.pkg / MoreWiFiCards-v4.pkg but I am getting no response at all from the card.
I'm not getting a power light or link light. This is the second one of these cards I have tried so I don't think it's a faulty card.

Has anyone managed to get this card to work?

Many thanks,

Jonathan