Re: [NTLK] Help needed with a LINKSYS WPC11 v.4 and eMate

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 06:25:54 PDT

Jonathan Weston wrote:
> Hi, I am having problems getting a Linksys WPC11 v.4 card to work with my
> eMate. I have installed the NIE 2.0 pkg / LucentWaveLAN.pkg /
> LanternPatch-v1.pkg / MoreWiFiCards-v4.pkg but I am getting no response at
> all from the card. I'm not getting a power light or link light. This is the
> second one of these cards I have tried so I don't think it's a faulty card.
>
> Has anyone managed to get this card to work?

According to the list on the MoreWifiCards page, it should work.

These are all of the packages you should have installed in order to use the
card. They should all be installed on the Internal store so that they load in
the right order:

1) Internet Enabler 2.0
http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/software/Internet/NIE2/REGPKGS/inetenbl.pkg

2) Internet Setup 2.0