Re: [NTLK] [POLL] What's Your favorite Newton?

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 11:56:09 PDT

Well my favorite Newton is......anything Newton. In reality I don't
have a favorite because they all have advantages. For instance I often
use my 120 as a book reader as it requires less light to read
comfortably than a 130 or 2x00 (without backlight anyway). But if I
want to travel light and only have one Newt yet have everything, I take
my 2100.

My 130 is great for a development machine (unless the app is only to
work on NOS 2.1) because the internal memory is SRAM and I am not using
up a ton of FLASH write cycles on my 2x00 or emate.

The emate is a great writing tool. However if I want to have everything
and write I take my 2100 and keyboard.

So in short it depends on the situation and I use the best tool for the
moment. But I have been known to take more than one Newt with me if I
have the room. ;)

-Dan