Re: [NTLK] [k]racking ata-support

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 13:19:59 PDT

bensisko wrote:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 13:40:07 -0500

>can't believe none of you sods have [k]racked this one yet - yeah yeah
>don't
>bitch about piracy, i've heard it all. fact still remains that at a hefty
>50
>euros, its bout the price i'd pay for a (new)ton; in fact, if i had 50
>euros to
>throw around...

Guy or Gal,

As a Christian and reformed Pirate! I think you need to look at yourself in
the miror.
All we know about you is that you cheat, lie and steal.
Been there done that.
Got to say that you seem to have lost any sense of morals of any kind at any
level.
Satan's the person in the miror that says, 'Me first, me last and me
always!'.

Here on this list you've got people who enjoy the Newton platform. We may
not agree all the time, we even have spats. Some though have spent countless
hours developing, helping others with their personal knowledge base and even
given to others FREELY when this world say, 'The more toys I have the cooler
I am!'.

There will always be the selfish boys and girls out there like you! But some
of us eventually growup to be adults, as many of them are here on this list!

I thank everyone who has contributed to the continued life of the Newton!

bensisko, you may someday grow up but you will have lost out in the
opportunity to know the many people on this list and end up with a group of
people like yourself surrounding you.

Hope you realize there's more to life that your persuits.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family