[NTLK] Fw: ATA Support Issues

From: Hemant Kamat (hemantkamat_at_eth.net)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 09:47:18 PDT

Hi Paul, Today being a Sunday, I tried brain-wiping the MP2k and
re-installed ATA-Support-1.0RC6.1-Demo, with the same results. Has anybody
else noticed this problem?

Does ATA-Support work with Microdrives (1/1.5/2 GB) and SmartMedia cards
(using a 4-in-1 card reader like the one shown here:
http://www.baazee.com/jsp/BidForm.jsp?Trade_TradeId=26787051

Also, could I use a 512MB CF card with only a single 512MB partition? for
MP3s :)

Thanks in advance!