Re: [NTLK] NewtonScript books

From: Andy Galluzzi (agalluzzi_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 18:36:03 PDT

You are right! It's cheaper. 10 euros without the CDROM! And 93,57 with it??

Ok, 10 euros is a rasonable price.. sure, I should add more or less 20
dollars for shipping. Let's say 30 dollars. It's too much money for me
now. :(

I'm starting with a new project (The University) and will not be working
for a while... or yes, but not winning the same money as usual. It's the
best university in my country for what I going to be and they demand too
much time, for a traditional work. So, another off topic? The
introduction comes good, because I wanna have a *really* good results in
the examinations, and there are a few variables that in the university
world becomes important. I hope my Newton can take an important roll
there. I would like to come here with a new package for the newton
community that's for the full yield control in the examinations. Right
now I'm working on the UML model; just starting. I would like to count
with it in not much time. As you see, I will need some help to translate
it in the future, because my english is somenthing poor now ("bad"
doesn't sounds like "poor".. I feel myself better saying "poor"). :)

I hope I will be able to buy the book in some momment.

Andy.