Re: [NTLK] MP !20 - How to update

From: Dale A. Raby (daleraby_at_tds.net)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 18:44:18 PDT

Well... maybe not, but this version (2.0) of the Newton Connection Kit
software does communicate with my H1000 as well as my MP110. Once you
have that capability, you can use the NCK to install the updates to the
MP120. Is that not correct? He would still need the updates for the
1.3 OS, though.

I am a newbie... and not especially bright, I am told, so feel free to
tell me to get lost if I am giving bad advice and clogging up your
emails... I apologize right now if that is the case.

Dale the Newtonian Nutcase