Re: [NTLK] MP !20 - How to update

From: Yeoleman74_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 19:28:15 PDT

It is clear I can't upgrade to version 2 from version 1.3. However there is
still the problem that I can Backup to my Mac but I cannot Restore to my MP. As
soon as I go to connect the MP immediately starts another Backup to my Mac.
I've looked on UNNA and cannot find the Newton Connection Kit to download. I
purchase a NCK on eBay only to find the Install 1 disk is corrupted. Can anyone
confirm where the Install 1 disk can be downloaded? My MP110 has version 1200
and the MP120 has v 1.3
Cheers
Warren -aka- yeoleman