Re: [NTLK] [ADMIN] you have been unsubscribed from Newtontalk

From: Dale A. Raby (daleraby_at_tds.net)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 06:40:15 PDT

Irritating isn't it? I've just been involved with an Ebay fraudulent bid
scam... spoof email, change your password with a convenient link... Ebay's
return address on it. Somebody made a buy it now purchase on an old German
book I was selling... $10.000.00... was planning a trip to Hawaii... now I
"owe" Ebay $200.00 until I badger them long enough to get credited. Some
people just don't have enough things to do to occupy their time, I guess.