Re: [NTLK] Possibilities of NTLK having been a presentation platform?

From: Dale A. Raby (daleraby_at_tds.net)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 10:52:30 PDT

"Could have beens" and "might have beens" make great topics for campfire
discussions. However, "could be" and "might be" should be the operative
words.

Could there be an open source Newton project?

Might there be potential to go into production with modern hardware?

Could such a device compete with the modern devices now on the market?

I looked at a Palm yesterday that had quite a few features that were
interesting... among them a digital camera... but it still did not have
decent handwriting/text recognition. Graffitti was the operative word.

Then there is the Windows CE... I've never played with one, but I've
heard stories.

We need Apple to step up to the plate... are you reading Steve Jobs?