Re: [NTLK] MarWare Newton Stand, Was: Wanted: "BodyGlove" neoprene case for MP2x00

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 11:49:30 PST

On Dec 1, 2004, at 12:23 AM, Matthew Reidsma wrote:

> There is one on eBay right now, IIRC. (Not affiliated, just noticed it
> few days ago.)
>
> http://gabrieljeffrey.com/link/1559
>
> This is it, no?

I have a friend who used to be into woodworking. I drew up a sketch,
and he made one similar to the Marware stand, but all out of wood. It
looks pretty good. I can photo it, and put it up on my web space if
somebody wants to see it to imitate it....

Unfortunately, I had a 120 or 130 at the time, so it's too short to use
the pen holder with my 2100 (but that's ok, it has its own) :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland