Re: [NTLK] MarWare Newton Stand, Was: Wanted: "BodyGlove" neoprene case for MP2x00

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 12:07:57 PST

Jon Glass wrote:
> On Dec 1, 2004, at 12:23 AM, Matthew Reidsma wrote:
>

>>There is one on eBay right now, IIRC. (Not affiliated, just noticed it
>>few days ago.)
>>
>>http://gabrieljeffrey.com/link/1559
>>
>>This is it, no?
>>

> I have a friend who used to be into woodworking. I drew up a sketch,
> and he made one similar to the Marware stand, but all out of wood. It
> looks pretty good. I can photo it, and put it up on my web space if
> somebody wants to see it to imitate it....
>
> Unfortunately, I had a 120 or 130 at the time, so it's too short to use
> the pen holder with my 2100 (but that's ok, it has its own) :-)

Personally, I have a Hi-Rizer Express and a standard Hi-Rizer.

The Express is as shown in this review:

http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/xpress-review.html

The Hi-Rizer standard actually has the plate that holds the newton mounted on
an arm, which has two ball joints that can be locked with a cam. So it can be
rotated to hold the Newton in landscape mode.

Oh, and they're both sized for the 2x00 form factor. And no, I'm not selling
them :)