Re: [NTLK] knowledgenavigator ????

From: Mark Jozaitis (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 20:06:03 PST

Hello All!
 I bought a color Newton w/ 220mhz "boost" and I won
it for 122.50 but after the auction ended he said
there was an error in the listing and would NOT sell
it to my, I think he did not want to sell it to me...
That is in violation with eBays rules. We mutual gave
positive feedback, as if I did not he would leave
negative feedback. REPORT HIM ASAP. I was very nice
to him and he started to make up false facts about me.

knowledgenavigator has been known for "scamming"

Thanks All!
Mark Jozaitis