[NTLK] [FS] MP2100u in pieces

From: Noah Putman (mac_at_turbomullet.homelinux.org)
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 21:34:26 PST

I have an upgraded MP2000 that worked flawlessly for me for quite some
time... until one day almost a year ago I sat it down and then picked it
up 20 minutes later to find out that the LCD panel had a huge crack across
it diagonally! I took it all apart with every intention on replacing the
LCD panel from possibly a junk 2000/2100 on ebay, but never got around to
it. Right now it's in a tupperware box still in pieces, with every screw I
had. If anybody wants the remains (in the tupperware box, you can even
keep it :P but sorry, no battery or other accessories) which are all fully
functional then I'd be glad to give it to them as long as they cover the
shipping fee. It doesn't have the door clips or the serial port cover, but
the rest is all there.. would be great for someone out there who has a
broken unit with a good lcd panel, or maybe for some modding...

Any takers?

btw... I just purchased an upgraded 2000 from J&K Sales, so after all this
time apart I'll finally have another newt to play with :)

Thanks!
Noah Putman