Re: [NTLK] [FS] MP2100u in pieces

From: Noah Putman (mac_at_turbomullet.homelinux.org)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 23:05:52 PST

I have several requests for this thing already, some on-list and some
off-list.

In the next couple of days I'm going to package it all up and then decide
who to send it to... if I could I'd send you all one but my matter
duplication machine is currently in the shop.

I'm glad to know that it will definately be used; I'll figure out the
weight and then I guess use some type of online shipping calculator to
figure it out. I'll let you all know what's up.

Thanks much for the interest,
Noah Putman