Re: [NTLK] Any San Francisco Newton Users?

From: James Greenfield (jamesgotmilk_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 11 2004 - 18:54:56 PST

I am going to try to get the necessary packages tomorrow via ir from a
guy in the city tomorrow. I know that some of the software is copy
protected. I tried to use a 4mb card before but the program would not
allow the copying. Unless you know a way around that, I don't think it
would work.
My goal is to sync the 2100 to OS X ical & address book wirelessly, and
to send and receive email. I have the Orinoco Gold WLan card & a
wireless receiver on the G4 (made by Belkin). What I have been
instructed that I will need is 'Delivery', 'NewTen', 'NIE 2.0',
wireless driver for the Lucent card and 'Newtsync'. I also really like
the look of Dashboard but I can do more on my own once I can get it
communicating.
What packages do you have?
-James
On Dec 11, 2004, at 3:29 PM, Robert Serna wrote:

> On Thursday, December 9, 2004 at 21:50 James Greenfield wrote:
>
>> Maybe I could connect there.
>> Anyhow, thanks again. If you came up to the city, I could buy you a
>> beer or something but mailing is fine if the former is too
>> inconvenient.
> ---------------
> James,
> If you cant connect I could load a 4 MB card with pkgs? Just tell me
> what =
> you need then I can mail the flash card to you!
> Robert
> --
> sent with a Newton 2100 using Mail V connecting with D-Link DWL-650
> 3.3v Rev =
> J3 via Comcast
> --
> inquiries