Re: [NTLK] interconnect port connectors

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 10:13:23 PST

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:34:04 -0800 (PST), Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Good luck finding any, unless a kind soul here would
> sell any of theirs.

Ed,

If someone was searching for the NIC Connector (as I was) they would
have paid close attention to the postings here on NTLK - if you recall
back recently you would remember one KIND SOUL did in fact (thank you
seller!) offer complete sets of the Male/Female pairs of NIC
Connectors previously to the list and if I'm not mistaken offered it
more than once....

I believe he mentioned to me I was one of the few to respond and
likely even fewer to make a $ offer. So currently I have in my
possesion Two complete Pairs of Male/Female NIC connectors. (the
locking variety)

I do recall this seller later offered them on eBay also after the lack
of response from those on the list.

In addition I was able to get another NIC from another list member
with a PCB already attached.

I am in the process of completing my Dock fo my MP2x00 Sled, but due
to the fact that Frank has in his possession an ORIGINAL FreeDock (he
assisted me to purchase) waiting to be shipped to me I will be willing
to entertain reasonable Offers or Trade for something I am in search
of for a NIC Connector... Please contact me off-list if seriously
interested.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung