Re: [NTLK] Cheap eMates at eBay

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 11:17:42 PST

Might I make a suggestion regarding links in this
group?
We've been seeing quite a bit of weird character
interaction with our postings as of late and most
times, these weird characters don't affect the human
readability of the body of the text.
Unfortunatly, URLs are a different matter. If they
aren't exact, they will fail, and it's almost
impossible to extract those weird characters from the
URLs.
So, my suggestion is if you have to post a URL, use a
resource like www.tinyurl.com to create a URL that
anyone can use.
This would help people more accuratly see what it is
you are talking about when you include an URL in your
posting.
Ed
web/gadget guru

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3D177&item=3D515049>
> 3213&rd
> =3D1
>
> -- Newton Software and Hardware at
> http://www.pda-soft.de

=====
"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial