[NTLK] Help! (re: VoiceNotes registration help needed)

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 30 2004 - 09:41:46 PST

Hello Everybody,
I sent an e-mail inquiry to the developer of VoiceNotes in Germany, but it
bounced back.
Is there a different e-mail address that I should use?

I'm really bummed out, because I can see real value in using this program.
The prospect of being able to record notes longer than sifty seconds is very
appealing. Unfortunately, the 'locked' unregistered version I have does not allow
for saving multiple recordings. I can only 'save' one recording by leaving it
in the app's window.

Can somebody help with this? Perhaps there is a freeware version of this
software that does not require an unlocking code. Anybody know? Thanks in advance.

Matt K.