Re: [NTLK] Ethernet Nightmare help!!

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 14:30:48 PST

on 01/02/04 5:07 PM, Dave Bellamy at dave_bellamy_at_mac.com wrote:
> Is there a way to test the card to make sure it is a good one?
    Does it light up and search for a computer? If so, then it's probably
working.

> What does the 61001 error mean?
    Driver not found.

    In the AppleTalk preferences on the Newton, select EtherTalk and your
card. In Dock select AppleTalk and other computer, then hit connect. Make
sure NCU is running on the Mac before you try to connect.

> Do I have to have Apple Talk selected in both OSX and OS9?
    Don't know about that, I only use OS8 and OS9.

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html