Re: [NTLK] Ethernet Nightmare help!!

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 01:44:24 PST

Hi Marty

I think that I might pursue the wireless option as my desk is becoming
covered in cables - USB, various hubs, firewire, serial, ethernet. Is
there a preferred model of WiFi card for the Newt and will it work with
an Airport Card. Also do I need to have a base station for the WiFi
set-up to work or can I just connect my Mac to the Newt via an Airport
card and a WiFi card?

I am sure this is a common question so apologies for being a newbie.

Thanks

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html